The companies operating under the “ARTEL” brand express to you enormous gratitude for your choice. Focusing on your needs and requirements, we have achieved the quality that corresponds to the world standards and full warranty period is set for the products to confirm the level of quality.
- General terms
Product – is the result of the manufacturer’s operations, including imported ones, intended for sale to a customer under the contract;
Warranty period – is a set standard period (in months) or in the form of run-in (in hours, operation cycles, kilometers, etc.) for which the manufacturer (executor) guarantees and ensures implementation of the quality requirements for the product (service), stipulated in the regulatory documents, when observing the operation requirements;
Service life – is a certain period of use of the product, after which its operation must be stopped irrespective of the technical condition;
Invalid warranty card – the warranty card is considered unsuitable if the card has fake stamps and signatures, or when changes and additions are made, or in the event of loss of more than 2/3 (two thirds) of the card.
- Warranty periods and service lives of the products
- Manufacturing companies operating under «ARTEL» brand set the following service lives for the home appliances, subject to the rules of operation:
Refrigerators, gas stoves, air conditioners – 7 years;
TVs, monitors, audio-video equipment, vacuum cleaners and electric water heaters – 5 years;
Mini ovens and microwave ovens – 3 years;
Small household appliances – 1 year;
Upon the expiry of the product’s service life, it is advised to contact the Authorized Service Centers (ASC) for maintenance and recommendations for the further safe operation of the product.
- The warranty period for all products of «ARTEL» brand is 36 months (for small household appliances – 12 months).
- The warranty period is calculated from the date of sale of the product. If it is impossible to establish the date of sale of the product, the period is calculated from the date of manufacture of the product.
- You are requested to carefully read the basic rules of operation and check the correctness of the warranty card before use. The serial number and the model name of the purchased product must be identical, with the appropriate entries into the warranty card. It is not allowed to make any changes, corrections to the warranty card, since the warranty is considered invalid in this case and free service is not provided. In case of incorrect or incomplete filling in of the warranty card, please contact your dealer immediately.
- Artel products are technically sophisticated household appliances. They will serve you reliably for many years subject to careful use and following the rules of operation. During operation, do not allow mechanical damages, get of foreign objects, liquids, insects, animals, rodents and other substances. Please observe integrity of the marking label with indication of the name of the model and serial number during the whole service period.
- Make sure that all necessary data is pit into the warranty card.
- If during the operation of the product, you will find that the parameters of its operation differ from those set out in the manual, be sure to consult the retailer that sold you the product or any authorized service center or the Universal Information Centre.
III. Warranty Terms
- The warranty period is calculated from the date of sale of the product. The warranty period for all products of «ARTEL» brand is 36 months (for small household appliances – 12 months). Free after-sales service during the warranty period of the product is provided only upon presentation of the proper and fully completed warranty card by the buyer.
- In the case of loss of the warranty card, the warranty period is calculated from the date of manufacture of the product, which is determined by the serial number.
- After-sales service is not provided for free in the case of absence of the valid warranty card, or if the warranty card is invalid. In this case, the paid service if offered.
- After-sales service is provided exclusively for the authorized service centers located within the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- The Authorized Service Center provides (free) warranty repair and maintenance during the warranty period of the product only if the fault is not included in the category of faults not covered by the warranty service.
The warranty card is valid only with the retailer’s stamp on the front page and tear-off coupons!!!
- Warranty repair and service of the product is carried out within 10 working days at the authorized service center. In the case of absence of the necessary spare parts and components at the service center, this period can be extended by 10 working days.
The time taken to perform warranty repair is not included in the warranty period of the product.
- The manufacturer provides normal operation (application, usage) of the product, including the spare parts during the warranty period.
- Upon request, during the warranty repair period a customer can get a product of similar brand (model) upon presentation of the faulty product.
- Free service includes free repair with free replacement of the necessary spare parts. Maintenance and provision of the necessary spare parts and components are made exclusively by the authorized service centers located within the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Transportation costs for servicing of certain products to be covered by the customer.
- Cases not covered by the warranty
- Warranty and free service does not apply to the products, faults of which have arisen as a result of:
– breach by the consumer the rules of operation, storage and transportation of the product;
– action (or inaction) of third parties:
– repair and making design and circuit changes by an unauthorized user or fieldman;
– deviation from the State Technical Standards (GOSTs) and regulations of supply cable networks, as well as the faults caused by voltage drops, changes, etc.
– force majeure (element, fire, lightning, etc.);
– damages caused by animals, rodents, insects and other creatures;
– incompleteness of the product, or mechanical damage, detected after the sale;
– damage of the manufacturer’s seals;
– due to its over-exploitation (use of more than 16 hours continuously);
– contact with acid or alkaline agents;
– overloading of the product in excess of the set norm;
– failure because of non-compliance with the rules of installation and operation of the equipment;
– opening, repair or modernization of the equipment by unauthorized persons.
- If the product is used for non-domestic purposes and in non-domestic environment, free service is provided for a period of 6 months.
Free service or replacement are not made for all accessories and details of the product, if a defect is caused by force majeure and violations of the rules of operation, storage and transportation of the product.
- Free service is not applied for:
– Replacement of the cord;
– Replacement of the exterior glass;
– Replacement of lamps and lamp shade;
– Replacement of body parts.